Employment: Full time
ROMTech is now looking for a results-oriented Accounting Manager to assist in leading accounting and finance operations. The Accounting Manager will play a critical role in ensuring the financial stability and accuracy of our organization while managing a team of skilled professionals. This position will report directly to the Controller and can site remote with the understanding and flexibility to travel to headquarters in Brookfield, CT on an occassional basis, including year-end.
- Prepare and present accurate and timely financial reports, including monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements, to senior management.
- Lead and develop a team of accounting professionals, providing guidance, training, and mentorship to ensure high-performance standards.
- Oversee the budgeting and forecasting process, working closely with department heads to develop and monitor budgets, and providing insights for financial planning.
- Analyze financial data, trends, and performance to identify areas for improvement and cost-saving opportunities.
- Ensure the company’s compliance with accounting standards, regulations, and tax requirements, and coordinate with external auditors as needed.
- Manage cash flow, including optimizing working capital, monitoring cash reserves, and developing cash management strategies.
- Evaluate, enhance, and streamline financial systems, including accounting software, to improve efficiency and accuracy.
- Oversee accounts payable and accounts receivable processes, ensuring timely and accurate processing and collections.
- Develop, implement, and enforce financial policies, procedures, and internal controls to safeguard company assets.
- Implement and maintain cost accounting methodologies to track product costs and profitability.
- Lead or participate in special financial projects as required by senior management.
- 5+ years of accounting and financial management experience, including supervisory experience.
- In-depth knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and financial regulations.
- Strong proficiency with accounting software and Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team to meet objectives and deadlines.
- Detail-oriented with a strong commitment to accuracy.
- Experience in the medical device or healthcare industry is a plus.
If you are a highly motivated accounting professional with a passion for accuracy and financial management and you want to make a meaningful impact in the healthcare industry, we encourage you to apply. Come join our team and contribute to our mission of improving patient care through innovative medical solutions.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to embark in the next chapter of your career, please respond and include:
- A cover letter detailing why you are an ideal fit for this job.
- An up-to-date resume
Candidates who send resumes without the requested cover letter will not be considered.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for extended periods of time and use hands to operate a computer and other office equipment. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms, talk, and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified Applicants are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other classification protected under applicable Federal, State or Local law.