Position Overview: ROMTech, through its subsidiary ROMTherapyTM, delivers an innovative, first-in-kind Home-Based Cardiac Rehabilitation program through the use of telemedicine and connected medical devices.
We are currently seeking a dedicated Clinical Support Specialist to handle all incoming requests from our remote Cardiac Rehab Specialists team. Our team requires immediate real-time support for multiple time-zones. The Clinical Support Specialist will work closely with the Senior Manager, Cardiac Rehab and will report directly to the VP, Clinical Services.
- Successfully provide timely resolutions to all IT support requests.
- Assist with the structuring of decision trees and flow charts for supporting common tech issues in the field.
- Log and regularly report on all field issues with managers. Communicate the nature of issues along with the resolution timeline and effectiveness.
- Continually discuss, collaborate, and provide program improvement initiatives & resolutions based on field tech issues reported with the product, engineering, software, and clinical team.
- High EQ and people skills.
- Positive demeanor with a can-do attitude. No task is too big or too small.
- Natural sense of urgency.
- Experience providing high touch customer service.
- Wide breadth of experience with technical troubleshooting – both hardware and software issues.
- Experience supporting clinicians in patient-facing environments is strongly preferred.
- Ability to collaborate and provide thoughtful and actionable process improvements.
- Continually looking to improve on tech stack and ability to adapt to changing environments.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to embark in the next chapter of your career, please respond and include:
- A cover letter detailing why you are an ideal fit for this job
- An up-to-date resume
Candidates who send resumes without the requested cover letter will not be considered.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for extended periods of time and use hands to operate a computer and other office equipment. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms, talk, and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified Applicants are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other classification protected under applicable Federal, State or Local law.