ROMTech now seeks an experienced and strategic Director, Market Access to join our commercialization team. The Director, Market Access will strategize and implement payer adoption for ROMTech’s products by working with the payers to secure coverage and set pricing. The Director, Market Access will assist with creating a positive market access and reimbursement and will report directly to the VP, Market Access. This is a remote position with required travel to payer meetings and to ROMTech’s headquarters in Brookfield, CT.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Successfully secure appointments for payer meetings
- Ability to effectively present science and ROMTech’s products to payers for policy adoption
- Successfully negotiate with payers to set reimbursement rates
- Prepare and execute supporting documentation for the field in order to define market access throughout the country
- Responsible for all contracting related activities for commercial payers
- Analyze current claims data to facilitate preferred provider agreements with key health plans
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, healthcare or related degree required
- 5+ years of market access in medical devices / DME products
- Must have experience working directly with payers and have strong relationships with commercial payers
- Proven contract negotiation experience required
- Must have the ability to think strategically and execute plans to support the commercial strategy
- Possess strong leadership and management skills and the ability to navigate and communicate across the organization
- Ability to travel 40-50% to ROMTech HQ and onsite payer meetings
Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and criminal background check.
Qualified candidates, please respond and include:
- A cover letter detailing why you are an ideal fit for this job
- An up-to-date resume
Candidates who send resumes without the requested cover letter will not be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified Applicants are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other classification protected under applicable Federal, State or Local law.