Position Overview: At ROMTech, we believe our veterans deserve the best home rehabilitative care available. It’s our responsibility to deliver. As the Director of VA and Military Sales, you will own, develop, and grow the partnership between ROMTech and the VA system. The ideal candidate will have significant commercial experience within the VA ecosystem, a strong understanding of how to navigate its complexities, and robust domain knowledge of its Community Care affiliates.
This is an individual contributor role designed to develop and drive business through collaboration with our local sales specialists. This is a full-time opportunity with up to 80% travel, reporting directly to the Deputy National Sales Director.
- Work with local Sales Specialists to identify and target VA and government opportunities within their area of responsibility. Mentor and teach them all aspects of commercial activity within those facilities that will ultimately grow business and help them meet or exceed sales targets.
- Work with executive leadership to develop strategies and initiatives that will drive adoption of our medical device.
- Assure proper activity documentation in our CRM database.
- Facilitate cross-functional efficiencies and synergy with ROMTech’s Inside Sales Team.
- Engage in sales activities that produce leads. Maintain a consistent sales effort through appropriate communication channels, including telephone, tradeshows, e-mail, and events.
- Produce results collaboratively as well as independently depending on the opportunity.
- Minimum of 3 years of medical device/healthcare sales experience in a multitude of VA and government facilities, across the U.S. or greater region of the U.S. with documented success.
- Must possess a strong understanding of the VA system’s procurement process and prescription pathway including Community Care relationships.
- Ability to work well within a fast-paced startup environment.
- Proven leadership ability.
- Adaptive with a problem-solving attitude.
- Cross-functional collaborator who values being part of a team.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to travel as required.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to embark in the next chapter of your career, please respond and include:
- A cover letter detailing why you are an ideal fit for this job
- An up-to-date resume
Candidates who send resumes without the requested cover letter will not be considered.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for extended periods of time and use hands to operate a computer and other office equipment. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms, talk, and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified Applicants are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other classification protected under applicable Federal, State or Local law.