- Portland, OR
- Milwaukee, WI
- West Chicago, IL
About the Position:
ROMTech now seeks Distribution Specialists who will participate in the distribution, delivery, and storage, of our medical device within their local territory. The Distribution Specialist will report directly to the Regional Logistics Manager and is responsible for working closely with our Field Clinicians, Customer Service team, end users, and third-party delivery services. The Distribution Specialist will also assist with controlling the flow of equipment, tracking and analyzing inventory, and maintenance.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Organize all inventory at the location (finished goods, boxes, PPE, marketing material, equipment, tools, pallets, office supplies, etc.)
- Assist in coordinating deliveries and pickups with 3rd party carrier(s)
- Use of all technology platforms
- Execute any transfers systematically (into/out of inventory, assign units to patients)
- Execute physical inventory events and ensure accuracy
- Build/disassemble devices
- Secure and maintain device records
- Clean and test all devices for distribution & returns to inventory
- At times may need to execute patient device deliveries & pickups (to include but not limited to, hospitals, residences, group homes, etc.)
- Comply with any OSHA/FDA/DOT requirements (training provided)
- Keep distribution center location clean and orderly
- Maintain any company delivery vehicles
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Warehousing, distribution, and transportation experience
- Previous experience working with inventory, residential deliveries, or other relevant experience
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Self-directed and ability to work without supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Ability to lift 70 lbs.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving history and reliable transportation
Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and criminal background check.
Qualified candidates, please respond and include:
- A cover letter detailing why you are an ideal fit for this job
- An up-to-date resume
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for extended periods of time, walk, crouch and lift and/or move up to 70 pounds and use hands to operate a computer and other office equipment. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms, talk, and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified Applicants are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other classification protected under applicable Federal, State or Local law.