About the Position:
We are now seeking an Inside Sales/Market Development Representative to join our growing team. The candidate will be responsible for assisting in the development of new business within untapped markets and handling day-to-day scheduling of in-person meetings with physicians and doctors and overall logistics. This position will be heavy on the administrative and logistical components of the sales process.
- Prospect new leads and reach out to educate them on the company’s device
- Develop strong relationships with the physicians and their office staff
- Build internal relationships with sales management, field clinicians, customer service and billing departments within the company
- Understand clinical advantages along with reimbursement strategy as it relates to our company
- 2+ years of experience as Inside Sales / Account Manager
- Extremely tech savvy especially with MS Office, calendar management, virtual meetings and more
- Experience within the DME, complex rehab technology, home health, medical devices, pharmaceutical preferred.
- Background in Physical Therapy (PT) or Occupational Therapy (OT) preferred
- Enthusiasm and motivation, a self-starter
- Understanding of Medicare Documentation preferred
- Being an out of the box thinker
The ideal candidate will possess an entrepreneurial mindset — “This CAN be done” and “HOW can I get this done” vs. “this CAN’T be done.”
This role is a full-time, remote position. Compensation ranges from $50,000 – $55,000 annually PLUS commission. Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and a criminal background check.
Qualified candidates, please respond and include an up-to-date resume.
Finally, openness, honesty, and candidness are qualities we respond to — as opposed to framing things in the right way with the right words. Please be who you are and let the dice roll.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified Applicants are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other classification protected under applicable Federal, State or Local law.