Location: Brookfield, CT
ROMTech is currently seeking an organized and detail-oriented Logistics Scheduler Assistant. The Logistics Scheduler Assistant’s primary focus will be data entry, managing data order details and accompanying documents. This position will engage with our patients and 3rd Party Logistics (3PLs) on a daily basis. The Logistics Scheduler Assistant will report to our Logistics Scheduler Supervisor. This is a fulltime opportunity located in Brookfield, CT.
- Input order details and documents into our Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
- Extract order details and documents (proof of delivery & photos) from patients and 3PL portals.
- Communicate with patients, 3PLs and internal departments with the coordination and scheduling of deliveries and pickups of our device.
- Resolve scheduling conflicts and complaints as they arise.
- Collaborate with Regional Logistics Managers and Distribution Specialists on delivery exceptions and schedule deliveries according to staff location and current workloads.
- Organize workflow and appointments through ERP prompts.
- Note details of all communications (internal & external) in our ERP.
- Continually cross train in order to provide coverage as needed.
- Minimum 2 years of data entry, logistics, scheduling, or similar experience.
- Experience with ERP systems.
- Detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to type 60 WMP.
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Strong communication skills (verbal, active listening and written).
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to embark in the next chapter of your career, please respond and include:
- A cover letter detailing why you are an ideal fit for this job
- An up-to-date resume
Candidates who send resumes without the requested cover letter will not be considered.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for extended periods of time and use hands to operate a computer and other office equipment. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms, talk, and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified Applicants are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other classification protected under applicable Federal, State or Local law.