Employment: Full time
We are now seeking a skilled and dynamic NetSuite Administrator to join the Information Systems department and lead/manage the NetSuite Migration process. The NetSuite Administrator will play a critical role in the configuration, support, and maintenance of NetSuite. As part of the Information Systems group, you will work with the initial Project team to migrate business processes from our existing ERP system (Odoo) to NetSuite. Subsequent to a complete migration, you will work within the Operations team to manage day to day administration, change control, production configurations, and be responsible for the health and optimization of the NetSuite System.
The ideal candidate will work a hybrid schedule (coming a few times a week to our HQ space in Brookfield, CT), however, we will also consider fully remote candidates who can commit to visiting our HQ at least once a month. In essence, we are looking for someone who has an up-beat, can-do attitude and is passionate about their work.
- General NetSuite Administration to include custom records, custom fields, forms, workflows, installation bundles, and similar activities.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to lead NetSuite performance initiatives and other needs across the enterprise.
- Maintain and monitor health and processes of the NetSuite enterprise of applications and solutions.
- Create and adapt custom NetSuite solutions (SuiteScript, custom fields, form, SuitFlows).
- Create searches, reports, dashboards.
- Continuously evaluate and optimize NetSuite processes and configurations to improve system performance and user experience.
- Provide technical expertise and support to end-users regarding NetSuite functionalities, resolving issues, and troubleshooting system errors.
- Work with Development team to schedule, test, deploy changes to production.
- Create, maintain, and monitor user and role management.
- Report on and troubleshoot/correct production issues.
- Create requirements for configuration changes and development additions.
- Work with Security peers to maintain application security controls.
- Prepare, plan, map out upgrades and upgrade plans.
- Support/train as necessary users on personalized profile preferences, portlets, Dashboards as well as required documentation.
- Oracle NetSuite Administrator and Suite Foundation Certification.
- Four-year degree in Engineering, Business or equivalent in related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on NetSuite leadership experience.
- Proficiency with computerized systems and software.
- Superb interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office principles and software.
- Ability to analyze and synthesize data as it relates to troubleshooting and solving computer system problems/issues.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to embark in the next chapter of your career, please respond and include:
- A cover letter detailing why you are an ideal fit for this job.
- An up-to-date resume
Candidates who send resumes without the requested cover letter will not be considered.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for extended periods of time and use hands to operate a computer and other office equipment. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms, talk, and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified Applicants are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other classification protected under applicable Federal, State or Local law.