ROMTech is looking for a skilled and empathetic Patient Onboarding Specialist to support the remote onboarding process for new patients utilizing our flagship device, the PortableConnect. Our Patient Onboarding Specialists play a crucial role in creating a positive patient experience at the beginning of their healthcare journey with our device. This is a full time, remote position, reporting directly to the Patient Onboarding Supervisor.
Work Shift Options:
- Monday – Friday 9:00am – 6:00pm ET
- Monday – Friday 11:00am – 8:00pm ET
- Saturday – Wednesday 9:00am – 6:00pm ET
- Manage and support ROMTech’s remote pre-op patient onboarding process via telehealth technology.
- Perform all service agent responsibilities in accordance with established company protocols.
- Schedule patient follow-up appointments as necessary through our ERP & CRM systems.
- Continually exhibit excellent customer service skill to both external and internal patients.
- Utilize automated systems to log and retrieve information within our CRM platform.
- Complete supporting paperwork and data entry, as required.
- Effectively assist patients by solving technical problems that may arise with the PortableConnect and/or other ROMTech devices.
- Identify and escalate difficult customer situations to the appropriate individual(s).
- Consistently track customer information accurately and appropriately.
- Coordinate and schedule appointments for new patients based on their needs and availability, working closely with schedulers and other team members.
- Serve as a point of contact for patients, addressing any questions, concerns, or issues they may have throughout the onboarding process.
- Collaborate with other healthcare team members, such as Field Clinicians, Schedulers, and Customer Service Agents, to ensure a seamless patient experience.
- Follow up with patients after their initial onboarding to ensure their needs were met and address any post-visit questions and/or concerns.
- Complete any ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally within an organization.
- Experience in healthcare preferred.
- Ability to work independently in a remote, fast-paced environment.
- Must be assertive, confident, and adaptable.
- Top notch communications skills (both verbal and written)
- Excellent computer skills (Office 365, ERP, CRM, etc.).
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Experience with confidential data
- Strong interpersonal skills (e.g., active listening, communication, teamwork, patience, empathy, and the natural ability to assess the temperament of a situation and react accordingly)
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to embark in the next chapter of your career, please respond and include:
- A cover letter detailing why you are an ideal fit for this job.
- An up-to-date resume.
Candidates who send resumes without the requested cover letter will not be considered. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for extended periods of time and use hands to operate a computer and other office equipment. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms, talk, and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified Applicants are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other classification protected under applicable Federal, State or Local law.