Position Overview: We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Product Manager to oversee the ongoing development and improvement of our Cardiac Rehabilitation Program’s feedback program and feedback loop. The Product Manager is responsible for ensuring that our program continues to meet the evolving needs of our customers and that feedback is consistently gathered, analyzed, and used to drive improvements.
- Lead the development and implementation of a robust feedback program, including surveys, focus groups, and other feedback mechanisms.
- Establish a feedback loop that enables continuous improvement of the program based on customer feedback.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze feedback data and develop actionable insights and recommendations.
- Work closely with product development teams to implement feedback-driven improvements to the program.
- Continuously monitor program performance using key performance indicators (KPIs) and other metrics and use this data to drive ongoing program improvements.
- Collaborate with software development, engineering, and UX/UI departments on the development of a custom application for the Cardiac Rehabilitation Program.
- Develop and implement marketing and communication strategies to promote the feedback program and encourage participation.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices related to feedback programs and use this knowledge to drive ongoing program improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, healthcare, or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in product management or a related field, preferably in healthcare.
- Strong experience in developing and managing feedback programs, including surveys, focus groups, and other feedback mechanisms.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Knowledge of the cardiac rehabilitation space, including industry trends, regulatory requirements, and reimbursement models.
If you are a passionate and driven individual with a strong background in product management and healthcare, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of cardiac patients.
Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and criminal background check.
- A cover letter detailing why you are an ideal fit for this job
- An up-to-date resume
Candidates who send resumes without the requested cover letter will not be considered.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for extended periods of time and use hands to operate a computer and other office equipment. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms, talk, and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified Applicants are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other classification protected under applicable Federal, State or Local law.