Location: Brookfield, CT
Position Overview: We are now looking for a proactive and skilled Production Planner. The Production Planner is an essential member of the supply chain team and will create and maintain manufacturing orders necessary for the building and assembling of our products. The Production Planner will also cross train with the Procurement Specialist on their duties and deliverables. This is a full-time, onsite opportunity at our headquarters in Brookfield, CT, reporting directly to the Supply Chain Manager.
- Effectively work with the Procurement Specialist to ensure required PO delivery dates will be met.
- Liaise with our sales and marketing teams to schedule production to meet forecasted demand.
- Plan manufacturing activities based on relayed needs and resources.
- Create and issue internal transfers as needed.
- Collaborate with team member with PO receipts and priorities.
- Create and maintain product information in our ERP (NetSuite).
- Additional duties as required.
- 5 years’ experience in a production planning role.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, supply chain management, or equivalent experience preferred.
- Highly organized.
- Ability to follow work instructions and update as required.
- Strong Microsoft 365 experience with proficiency in Excel (advanced formulas).
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure.
- ERP experience (NetSuite is preferred).
- Strong communication skills.
- A natural problem-solver.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to embark in the next chapter of your career, please respond and include:
- A cover letter detailing why you are an ideal fit for this job
- An up-to-date resume
Candidates who send resumes without the requested cover letter will not be considered.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for extended periods of time and use hands to operate a computer and other office equipment. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms, talk, and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified Applicants are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other classification protected under applicable Federal, State or Local law.