ROMTech, through its subsidiary ROMTherapyTM, delivers an innovative, first-in-kind home-based Cardiac Rehabilitation program through the use of telemedicine and connected medical devices. Our team is looking for a self-driven Program Liaison to identify and secure additional sources of patient referrals for our innovative program. This is a full-time, remote position, reporting directly to our Director, Cardiac Rehab.
- Identify and secure additional sources of patient referrals within assigned healthcare systems and offices, including partnership opportunities at additional regional. Continually facilitate relationship development.
- Develop working relationships with referring staff within assigned healthcare systems and offices.
- Assist referring staff with ordering process (required documentation, methods of transmission, retrieval of missing documentation, etc.).
- Assist in the creation of educational materials and provide individual and group education (in-services) to healthcare systems and office staff on diagnoses accepted for cardiac rehab, including assisting in the cursory screening of appropriate patients for referral.
- Liaise with Account Managers and supervisor on healthcare system/office staff concerns and feedback; proactively identify needs of healthcare system staff and develop solutions.
- Perform live demonstrations to healthcare systems’ staff.
- Generate ongoing reports which identify actual and projected patient volumes at assigned location(s).
- Additional tasks as requested.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working at/or for the target healthcare system or office(s).
- Clinical background (RN, SW, CM, MA, EP, etc.) and/or medical sales experience, preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to regularly travel within an assigned region.
- Proficient in Microsoft 365, EHR and data entry.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to embark in the next chapter of your career, please respond and include:
- A cover letter detailing why you are an ideal fit for this job
- An up-to-date resume
Candidates who send resumes without the requested cover letter will not be considered.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for extended periods of time and use hands to operate a computer and other office equipment. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms, talk, and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified Applicants are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other classification protected under applicable Federal, State or Local law.