ROMTech is looking for an experienced and dynamic Regional Sales Director – West for immediate hire. This is a unique opportunity with truly disruptive orthopedic technology! Our ideal candidate has successfully managed a team of sales specialists, including hiring, training, coaching, and motivating. This is a pivotal role in developing and implementing sales strategies, managing customer relationships, and driving revenue growth.
The candidate will be traveling 50% throughout the West and can be based anywhere near or around the West Coast. The candidate must also live near a major airport that has direct flight capabilities.
- Lead, mentor, and motivate the sales team to achieve individual and collective sales objectives.
- Conduct training sessions and workshops to enhance the skills and product knowledge of the sales team.
- Establish performance metrics and KPIs, regularly evaluate team members, and provide constructive feedback.
- Report on regional sales results.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies to meet or exceed sales targets and revenue goals.
- Assist with managing consultants, and call on both regional and national accounts.
- Cultivate relationships with KOLs.
- 5+ years of sales experience with documented success.
- 3-5 years of experience managing a team of sales specialist in the med-tech or medical device arena across a region. Must be able to provide documented success of goal achievement.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills including coaching for success.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- CRM and Microsoft 365 experience
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to embark in the next chapter of your career, please respond and include:
- A cover letter detailing why you are an ideal fit for this job
- An up-to-date resume
Candidates who send resumes without the requested cover letter will not be considered.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for extended periods of time and use hands to operate a computer and other office equipment. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms, talk, and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified Applicants are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other classification protected under applicable Federal, State or Local law.