Position Overview: ROMTech is now looking for a Sales Specialist for immediate hire. This is a unique opportunity with truly disruptive orthopedic technology! As a growing company with unique cost-saving telemedicine rehabilitation innovation, we are looking to add to our dynamic sales team; professionals who have been successful in their career and have proven to beat any quota. Our current opportunity is responsible for all sales activities including prospecting new surgeon users, managing the sales cycle from single use customers to “standing order” customers, and sales metrics achievement. The Sales Specialist will be traveling 75-85% throughout their territory and can be based anywhere near or around Columbus, OH and Dallas, TX. The candidate must also live near a major airport that has direct flight capabilities.
- Utilize selling strategies and technologies to exceed business expectations for assigned territory by creating a sales plan executed to create, manage, and close opportunities.
- Meet or exceed required selling activity metrics set by sales leadership.
- Utilize digital technology platforms and data to analyze territory and effectively target doctors, surgeons, and physicians.
- Effectively manage sales pipeline.
- Manage a product portfolio and present this to partners utilizing situational sales methodology.
- Present proposals, negotiate pricing, and effectively differentiate ROMTech’s product offerings.
- Build consultative relationships with doctors, surgeons, physicians. Maintain positive working relationships with partners.
- Maintain knowledge of the current industry/competitive landscape including, healthcare economics, competitors, and competitive products etc.
- Attend conferences, trade shows, and other industry events to promote our products, network with potential customers, and stay informed about industry trends and competitor activities.
- 5+ years of proven work experience in sales, preferably in medical device, healthcare, or pharmaceutical, however, other industries will be considered.
- 5+ years of experience as a successful individual contributor in inside or field sales.
- Track record of sales success in medical devices and/or DME industry (selling to surgeons.)
- Willingness to travel 75-85% over a large geographic territory.
- Strong selling and persuasion skills; ability to successfully illustrate an opportunity or device.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills including coaching for success.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Problem-solving attitude.
We offer a competitive base salary and bonus structure, equity in the form of stock options and eligibility for T&E reimbursement.
ROMTech is growing and we need rockstar’s to join our team! If you’re someone who is a go-getter, entrepreneurial, persuasive, team player, and has a desire to grow in their career, then this is the role for you!
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to embark in the next chapter of your career, please respond and include:
- A cover letter detailing why you are an ideal fit for this job
- An up-to-date resume
Candidates who send resumes without the requested cover letter will not be considered.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for extended periods of time and use hands to operate a computer and other office equipment. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms, talk, and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified Applicants are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other classification protected under applicable Federal, State or Local law.