Location: Brookfield, CT
Employment: Full time
ROMTech is looking for a focused and detail-oriented Senior Software Quality Analyst. As the Sr. Software Quality Analyst, you will be responsible for designing and implementing quality assurance protocols, processes, and procedures to ensure software products meet the highest standards of quality. The Sr. Software Quality Analyst will lead the quality assurance team and ensure that the team meets the goals and objectives set by the organization. This a full-time position based out of our headquarters in Brookfield, CT. Reporting directly to the Software Development Manager.
- Design, develop and execute test cases for current development and regression on patient application, portal and middleware that meet the organization’s standards and requirements.
- Write test cases based on stories, bugs, and requirements.
- Maintain a structure of test cases, test sets, test run and reports that supports both software releases and hotfixes.
- Work with development team to troubleshoot issues found internally and those reported from field.
- Create detailed bug reports that facilitate the resolution of the issues reported.
- Communicate the status of tickets during a sprint that allows for the ticket to iterate through development and QA until all issues are resolved.
- Demo all tested tickets to stakeholders.
- Participate in software releases to verify the state of the system post deployment.
- Provide feedback to BA regarding any discrepancies or completeness between requirements and developed software.
- Monitor and report on the performance of software applications.
- Build and maintain relationships with software development teams to ensure successful and timely delivery of quality software.
- Experience with REST API manual and/or automation testing.
- Able to write automation test cases for complex systems.
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience in software quality assurance.
- Extensive knowledge of software testing principles, methodologies, and tools.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and communication skills.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks.
- Experience with software development life cycle (SDLC), agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or related field.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to embark in the next chapter of your career, please respond and include:
- A cover letter detailing why you are an ideal fit for this job.
- An up-to-date resume.
Candidates who send resumes without the requested cover letter will not be considered.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for extended periods of time and use hands to operate a computer and other office equipment. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms, talk, and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified Applicants are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other classification protected under applicable Federal, State or Local law.