We are now looking for an experienced and dynamic ServiceNow Administrator to join our Information Technology team. As the ServiceNow Administrator, you will be responsible for configuring, developing, and administering ROMTech’s ServiceNow platform as it relates to ITSM, CSM, and FSM components. This is a full time, remote opportunity, reporting to the VP of Information Systems.
- Support the ServiceNow platform, including creation and maturing of incident, problem, and change management, creation of context-based knowledge management, building approval workflows, routine troubleshooting, and user/group management.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather requirements and translate them into effective ServiceNow solutions.
- Review development requirements, develop, and release modules, components, workflows, etc., as it relates to existing and new solutions within our ServiceNow environment.
- Participate in the creation and the ongoing maturity of the CSM and FSM modules.
- Cloning, patching, plugin upgrades and release maintenance tasks of all instance’s servers spanning ITSM, CSM, FSM, and integrations.
- Monitor and report on platform license usage.
- Assist with the management and organization of code escrow.
- Create and maintain knowledge articles related to the use of the ServiceNow platform.
- Proactively maintain operational documentation and SOPs to reduce support risk & inefficiency.
- Stay current and educate team members and customers with ServiceNow updates, new features, and best practices to ensure the platform’s optimal functionality.
- BS in Computer Science or related field.
- Knowledge of ITIL practices.
- 5+ years of ServiceNow administration and/or lifecycle experience.
- Understanding of service management processes.
- Self-motivated with the ability and desire to go beyond the job description as it relates to Information Technology pursuits.
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- 5-10 years of related Information Technology experience.
- Extensive experience in administration, engineering, architecture, and design of ServiceNow functions.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to embark in the next chapter of your career, please respond and include:
- A cover letter detailing why you are an ideal fit for this job.
- An up-to-date resume.
Candidates who send resumes without the requested cover letter will not be considered.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for extended periods of time and use hands to operate a computer and other office equipment. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms, talk, and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified Applicants are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other classification protected under applicable Federal, State or Local law.