Location: Brookfield, CT
ROMTech is now looking for an analytical and organized Warehouse and Inventory Manager to join our growing team at our manufacturing facility in Brookfield, CT. The ideal candidate is well versed with shipping and receiving procedures and has a roll up their sleeves mentality to get the job done. Additionally, the ideal candidate is a natural leader who understands the importance of setting an example. This is a full time position, reporting directly to the Manufacturing Production Manager.
- Directly oversee all warehouse operations, including staff, at ROMTech’s manufacturing facility in Brookfield, CT.
- Control and monitor inventory of all warehouse items while ensuring accuracy.
- Set daily, weekly, and monthly objectives and effectively communicate these objectives to the team.
- Organize workflows.
- Continually coach team members; complete and submit performance and progress reports.
- Ensure safety regulations are followed by all employees in order to maintain a safe work environment.
- Continually identify issues in efficiency and suggest improvements.
- Conduct new employee training on proper shipping and receiving protocols as well as correct and safe delivery of products to the manufacturing floor.
- Work closely with accounting and purchasing on delivery receipts.
- Report problems and corrective action to management as required.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 1 to 3 years of warehouse experience minimum.
- Proven experience as a manager or supervisor.
- Experience using various types of forklifts and power walks.
- ERP experience (Odoo is preferred).
- Proficient with Microsoft 365.
- Highly organized.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have the ability to lift/maneuver up to 70lbs.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to embark in the next chapter of your career, please respond and include:
- A cover letter detailing why you are an ideal fit for this job
- An up-to-date resume
Candidates who send resumes without the requested cover letter will not be considered.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for extended periods of time, walk, crouch and lift and/or move up to 70 pounds and use hands to operate a computer and other office equipment. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms, talk, and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified Applicants are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other classification protected under applicable Federal, State or Local law.