ROMTech is now seeking an experienced Revenue Analyst to join our growing Finance team in Brookfield, CT. The Revenue Analyst is responsible for the smooth processes and flow of information between the Billing and Finance departments as well as validating revenue accruals and cash applications. The Revenue Analyst reports directly to the CFO.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage cash transactions for the billing department by providing cash receipts from the bank, posting cash to the ERP system and billing system, assuring all cash in the billing system has been entered accurately and monthly cash is maximized
- Continually reconcile data between the billing system and ERP system
- Confirm the accuracy of recorded revenue including monthly revenue accruals, revenue adjustments and provisions are adequate
- Reconcile and analyze accounts receivable, prepare KPIs and monthly reporting to management, and support follow-up to reduce DSOs
- Manage intercompany activity between affiliates
- Prepare revenue reports for management and information for audits
- Work with DME partners to assure proper visibility and reporting
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, or related field
- 3+ years’ experience in accounting
- 3+ years in medical billing, DME preferred
- Proficiency in Brightree, EPR (Odoo) and Microsoft 365 with advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements
- Knowledgeable of Medicare, Medicaid, commercial payers and private payers billing and documentation guidelines
- Strong ethics and a high level of personal and professional integrity
- Exceptional organizational skills with a high level of attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Results-driven, self-starter who is highly motivated
Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and criminal background check.
Qualified candidates, please respond and include:
- A cover letter detailing why you are an ideal fit for this job
- An up-to-date resume
Candidates who send resumes without the requested cover letter will not be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified Applicants are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other classification protected under applicable Federal, State or Local law.