We are currently looking for a Full Stack Developer to help assist us with development of our patient-focused mobile applications, website and portals.
THIS POSITION IS FOR IMMEDIATE HIRE.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop web-based user interface applications using React
- Support and develop rest APIs in PHP, Laravel and MySQL that serve web applications as well as mobile apps
- Optimize database queries, database configuration with scaling the business in mind
- Work closely with project managers and designers to create great user experiences
- Evaluate the risks, rewards and trade-offs when making technical decisions
- Identify opportunities to improve the team’s processes and practices
- Take total ownership over the quality of your work and maintain fluency in development practices that minimize bugs, through UI testing and unit testing
- Work well with others in a fast-paced Agile environment
- Maintain a strong sense of urgency and effective prioritization. We are a deadline driven organization.
- 6+ years of professional experience as a hands-on developer
- Track record of successfully delivering web-based solutions as a full stack developer
- Strong programming foundation, programming skills and deep familiarity with computer science topics including data structures and algorithms
- Very strong sense UX best practices and strong appreciation for UI design. Further, enjoys working as part of an internal UI/UX product team to create experiences that delight our customers
- Familiarity and experience with libraries such as axios, socket.io and chart.js
- SASS or other CSS preprocessor programming experience
- Unit/Integration testing with phpunit, and API testing tools such as Postman
- 2+ years’ experience creating web-apps using React and React Native.
- Implements Scrum/Agile methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree (MIS or Computer Science emphasis) or equivalent experience
- Experience with Back-end development (including database creation and management and web-storage)
- GitHub experience
- Web Server experience (AWS, Nginx, Apache etc.)
The right candidate will be comfortable working with a small team and have a good balance of “doing things right” (quality, experience) and thinking outside the box / flexibility.
Qualified candidates, please respond and include:
1. A cover letter detailing why you are the ideal fit for this job
2. An up-to-date resume
Finally, openness, honesty, and candidness are qualities we respond to—as opposed to framing things in the right way with the right words. Please be who you are and let the dice roll.